Second-hand shop crockery


I am always on the hunt for second-hand shop plates and crockery - and I love collecting a mix of colours, patterns and styles! I am quite selective with what I chose to buy - but it's always more about the pattern rather than the maker or period of the plate. I always love it when I find new second-hand shops to explore and come back with an assortment of plates, cute cups and saucers and silver flatware to boot!
Some of these items will be used within our home, whilst others will form the basis for a jewellery range or piece of artwork, it's always exciting to see them transformed but there are some that I just can't bear to part with! Here is a selection from a recent trip - check out the beautiful engraving detail on the silver knife, fork and cake slice. So decandent!

1 comment: